About us News Property Tenants Housing Repairs Legislation Contact Handbooks Performance Company
Graphics version


Contact us


Home Visit Request

Report a Nuisance or Antisocial Behaviour

Request a Rent Statement

Request for a New Giro (payment) Card

Request for a Standing Order Form

Request for a Transfer Form

Form: Report a Nuisance or Antisocial Behaviour

If you need to report a nuisance, such as noise, anti-social behaviour or vandalism, please provide all of the following information and send to: enquiries@vectishousing.co.uk

Mandatory "“ please enter "˜NUISANCE' in subject heading box of email

  • Name
  • Address
  • Telephone Number/s
  • E-mail Address

State if you wish only to receive Nuisance Log sheet

If you wish to report a nuisance, please state:

1. Type of nuisance
2. Have you previously made a complaint to the Association?

OR COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING FORM. Please check your details in the email before sending.
House name or number
Address 2
Post code
Previous contact

Please copy from text above

Please provide your email address so we can reply to your message.

Contact us

Repairs: 01983 520353
All other enquiries: 01983 525985